The Air Duct Cleaning Process — A Breath of Fresh Air.
Our air duct and dryer vent cleaning process is state-of-the-art with successful results — customer after customer. We deploy advanced air duct cleaning technology with the only self-contained method that simultaneously brushes and vacuums the debris. Dirt is brushed loose inside the air duct and immediately swept up by powerful dual vacuums.
Air Duct Cleaning — Step by Step:
- First, we remove and clean the registers.
- Then the technician cleans supply vents all the way to the air handler.
- After that, dirt and debris is brushed, collected and swept up by the dual vacuum system.
- Then, optimum coverage is ensured as technician works back through the system, overlapping much of the ductwork.
- Next, the vacuum attachment topically cleans inside the air handler.
- The air handler fan is turned on and antimicrobial treatment is fogged into cold air return.
- Finally, the fan circulates treatment deep into the system.
Cleaning your lint screen is simply not enough to ensure an efficient, safe dryer. Even a cleaned lint screen traps only 75% of the lint produced inside a dryer. The rest of the lint builds up over time inside the dryer vent, becoming a fire hazard, as dryer lint is highly flammable and has the potential to ignite at any time.
A dryer with restricted airflow also runs significantly longer, causing utility costs to rise, increasing the need for repairs and decreasing the life of the dryer. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient.
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
Dryer Vent Cleaning — Step by Step:
- First, the technician removes and cleans lint trap.
- Then, the technician takes the measurement of airflow using an air flow meter at the exterior dryer vent.
- Afterwards, the back of the dryer is topically cleaned, as this is where lint can accumulate.
- Then, the dryer vent and flexible ducting from the wall are visually inspected using a video inspection system.
- Next, the HEPA vacuum system is connected to the dryer vent duct. The dryer duct auger is run through the duct to remove any blockages.
- Then airflow is measured again to gauge improvement before and after cleaning.
- Lastly, the video inspection system is used again for post cleaning inspection.