You always hear that drinking more water on a daily basis is good for your body and health. Want a solution that will not break the bank by buying thousands of water bottles day in and day out and will also decrease the plastic waste? A healthy lifestyle begins at home where you can turn on your faucet and accommodate good, clean water for your family.
DID YOU KNOW?
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) does make some promises regarding the cleanliness of water as it leaves the local water treatment plant; however, they cannot guarantee what happens to that water as it travels all the way to your faucet. Also, there is a certain percentage of acceptable chemicals and contaminants the EPA is willing to allow.
Most commonly you will find these contaminants in your drinking water:
WHAT DO YOU DO ABOUT IT?
We can help you bring the best quality water into your home or business. We will start by having one of our plumbers come and take a sample of your water to have tested by a professional. This will help you be informed and know exactly what is coming out of your faucet. At Just In Time Heating, AC, Plumbing, Carpentry & Remodeling Services, we understand what needs to be done in your home to help your family have healthier water. We focus on the equipment that your home needs to protect your drinking water. Here is some of those key components:
- Water softeners – for hard water removal
- Iron/Sulfur Units – for removal of iron and sulfur in well-water, eliminating rust stains and rotten egg smells
- Backwashing Carbon Units – for removal of chemicals (such as chlorine) and odors
- Chemical Injection Systems – for removal of bacteria and extremely severe cases of iron and sulfur
- Reverse Osmosis Units – for reduction of total dissolved solids (TDS) in drinking water
Improving your drinking water by investing in water treatment for your home has many benefits including:
- Improves health
- Prolongs the life of all plumbing fixtures and piping
- Removes discoloration in toilets, sink basins and tubs
- Eliminates water spots on dishes
- Maintains the optimal efficiency of every type of water heater
- Healthier skin and hair, helps maintain hair color
We use only high-quality parts, equipment & materials, custom ordered locally. Part of our mission and promise includes providing our customers with a healthy, safe, beautiful home to enjoy.
Contact Just In Time Heating, AC, Plumbing, Carpentry & Remodeling Services today to learn more about how we can help you maintain the best quality water in your home.